These banana and oat muffins are super moist and healthy too. Feel free to substitute the coconut oil in this recipe for vegetable oil.
What You'll Need - Makes 12 Muffins
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 4 Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda (Bicarb)
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees
- Peel and smash the bananas into a large bowl.
- Add the dried ingredients (Oats, Flour, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking powder & soda) and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients (Coconut oil, eggs and honey) and combine
- Grease or spray with cooking spray into a muffin tray.
- Place the muffin batter into the muffin tray (about 2 tablespoons per muffin)
- Sprinkle some oats and cinnamon onto each muffin before placing in the oven
Let's Get Cooking - 30 Minutes
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 -30 minutes
- Allow to cool before removing the muffins from the tray.