What more needs to be said about pancakes. They are pancakes :)
What You'll Need - Makes about 6 Pancakes
- 4 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil (Optional)
- 3 Tbs Sugar ( White Or Brown)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbs Butter - For Frying
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Mash 2 Bananas - they do not have to be smooth
- Thinly slice the other 2 bananas
- Break the eggs into the mashed bananas and combine
- Add the sugar and coconut oil and combine
- Add the flour and baking powder and combine
- Pour in milk slowly to loosen the bater.
- Add in 1 of the sliced bananas and combine
Let's Get Cooking - 10 Minutes
- Heat a non stick pan, or spray non stick spray.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter - reduce heat to medium
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan to your desired size. if you want them smaller, pour less. if you want them wide, pour more.
- Fry each side for about 2 minutes, until browned. Flip and do the same.
- Add more butter into the pan as needed whilst frying.
- Serve with the rest of the sliced bananas with cinnamon and honey or syrup