Eggs Florentine is usually made with poached eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce. Now, the recipe has been adapted into an egg scramble made with spinach and cheese.
What You'll Need - Serves 2
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Spinach (2 Cups if using baby spinach)
- 1/2 Cup Grated White Cheese (White Cheddar or Parmesan)
- 1 Tbs Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle Of Paprika
Prep- 5 Minutes
- Roughly chop your spinach and wash
- Break eggs into a bowl and mix
- Grate your cheese
Let's Get Cooking - 5 Minutes
- In a non stick pan, place your spinach and wilt.
- Add the tablespoon of butter and allow to melt.
- Add the eggs and allow to set - about a minute. Then remove from the heat and turn the eggs. Do not use a whisk, use a flat spoon or a spatula.
- Add the cheese and return the pan onto the heat for another minute allowing the cheese to melt.
Sprinkle Paprika or chili flakes on top. Serve and Enjoy :)