I'm such a sucker for smoked salmon in a breakfast or brunch recipe. Here's one of my favourites.
What You'll Need - Serves 4-6
- 12-15 Baby Potatoes
- 200g Smoked Salmon
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 4 Eggs
- 250ml Fresh Cream
- 10 Chive Stems (+/-)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbs Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Skillet Pan/ Round Baking Tray (Square/rectangular one will do just fine too)
Prep - 15 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Grease your dish with butter or non stick spray.
- Wash and dry the potatoes Thinly slice the potatoes with the skins on. Mince the garlic cloves.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Melt the butter and coat the potatoes in the butter.
- Add the garlic cloves to the potatoes
- Finely dice the chives and mince the garlic cloves.
- Mix the eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper
- In your dish, add a layer of potatoes, shredded pieces of smoked salmon, peas and chives. Add another layer of potatoes and repeat the process.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture on top of the potato layers.
Let's Get Cooking - 35 Minutes
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the eggs have set.
- Serve with a side salad.