One pot brunch meals are my go to recipes on lazy days. This recipe is hearty and filling.
What You'll Need - Serves 3-4
- 1 Large Orange Sweet Potato
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1/2 Red & Green Pepper
- 300g Ground Beef
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tsp Dry Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into bite size cubes.
- Cook the sweet potato in some boiling water for 7-10 minutes until they are al dente (Cooked with a little bite left to them)
- While the sweet potato is cooking, dice the onions and the garlic cloves.
- Dice the red and green pepper
Let's Get Cooking - 15 Minutes
- In a large pan, heat some cooking oil. Add the ground beef to the hot cooking oil and begin to break it up into smaller chunks.
- Cook the ground beef until its been browned.
- Add onions, peppers, garlic and combine.
- Add the paprika, oregano and stir until the onions have wilted.
- Add the cooked sweet potato and combine making sure they are also coated in the spices and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fried or poached eggs and some greens like baby spinach (Optional)