What You'll Need - Serves 2
- 4 Pieces Chicken (Preferably thighs & drumsticks)
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup White Wine (Any Dry White wine)
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
Prep - 5 Minutes
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Chop onion into quarters
- Roughly crush the garlic (Take the back of the knife and press onto the garlic clove to crush it)
Let's Get Cooking - 30 Minutes
- Heat oil in a large pan with a lid
- Place the seasoned chicken into the pan to seal the meat (fry and brown the chicken at a high heat) - turn the chicken until its browned on all sides.
- Once browned, add the onions and the white wine. Turn the heat down to low (slow simmer)
- Add the garlic cloves and stir
- Add the chicken stock. Season with the thyme, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow to simmer at a low heat for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.