Stir Fry is an easy go to meal. This is my go to meal at least once a week.
What You'll Need - Serves 2-3
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Thumb Size Ginger
- 1 Block Egg Noodles (About 200g)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1/2 Green, Red & Yellow Pepper
- 6 Spring Onions
- 2 Red Chilies (Optional)
- 1/2 Onion
- Splash of Fish Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Cooking oil (Peanut Oil if you can)
Prep - 15 Minutes
- Slice chicken breast into bite size strips
- Slice peppers and carrots into thin strips
- Thinly slice your onion horizontally
- Mince the garlic and ginger using a grater, pestle and mortar or blender
- Chop the spring onions into 3 large chunks
- Thinly dice the red chilies
Let's Get Cooking - 10 Minutes
- Bring water to boil in a small pot and add the noodles, season with salt. Cook for 5 minutes and drain the water. Splash some soy sauce (Just enough to coat them) on them and leave them to sit.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and add the chili, garlic and ginger and let it start frying.
- Add the chicken and fry. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the carrots and onions and cook until the carrots are soft
- Add the peppers, cabbage and spring onions and combine until the cabbage begins to wilt
- Add the noodles into the pan and combine
- Add the remainder of the soy sauce and a splash of the fish sauce and combine.
- Serve with a crispy fried egg with a runny yolk for added flavor.