This is a great refreshing drink for hot days or can also be the base for an alcoholic cocktail.
What You'll Need - Makes 4 Drinks
- 400g Frozen Summer Berry (You should find these in the frozen section of supermarkets)
- 1/4 Watermelon
- 1 Mint Stem
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- Sparkling cranberry juice or sparkling water
Prep - 15 Minutes
- Cut the watermelon into chunks, remove as many seeds as you can.
- Place the watermelon and berries into a blender or juicer (if it all can't fit you can do it in batches)
- Blend until smooth (add some water if your blender needs help moving. Just enough to get it going)
- Add the lemon juice and a few mint leaves (about 6) and blend until combines
- Top the drink off with some sparkling cranberry juice or sparkling water.
- Serve with some more mint