Sangria is such a cheap cocktail to make and it's also easy. You can vary up the flavours and the types of wine used.
What You'll Need - Makes 1.5 Littre Jug
- 750 Ml Bottle Dry White Wine (Preferably a Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanc)
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- Lemonade Flavored Carbonated Drink
- 3 Tbs Grated Ginger
- Mint Leaves
- Orange Slices
- 1.5 Littre Jug
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Add the ginger into the jug
- Add the wine and pineapple juice and combine
- Top with the carbonated drink
- Add mint leaves, strawberry slices & orange slices to garnish
- The longer the sangria sits, the more the ginger flavour is amplified.