Gin and Tonic tastes so good in its many variations. A friend recently introduced me to this cocktail and it's a must try.
What You'll Need - Makes 1 drink
- 2 Shots Gin (Your Choice)
- 1/2 Cup Tonic
- 1/2 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Lemon Slice
- 1/2 Grapefruit Slice
- Pomegranate Seeds (Optional)
- Mint Leaves
Prep - 5 Minutes
- Add the Grapefruit in the glass and press it with the end of a spoon to release some of the pulp
- Add gin to a glass
- Add the tonic and grapefruit juice
- Top off with ice and stir
- Garnish with a slice of lemon, mint and pomegranate seeds.