I always keep a pack of seafood mix in my freezer. It comes in handy every once in a while when i'm craving something fishy. This is one of my favourite indulgences.
What You'll Need - Serves 2
- 350g Seafood Mix
- 100g Egg Noodles (2 handfuls)
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 Red, Yellow & Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 Baby Marrows
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Chilies
- 1 Lemon
- Thumb Sized Ginger
- Soy Sauce
- Fish Sauce
- Cooking Oil
Prep - 15 Mins
- Grate your garlic and ginger
- Roughly chop your chilies and spring onions
- Thinly slice your baby marrows, carrots and bell peppers
- In a pot, boil your egg noodles for 5 minutes/ until cooked. Drain, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, mix and leave aside
- Thaw your seafood mix by running it under hot water
Let's Get Cooking
- In a pan heat your cooking oil. Place your seafood mix in the pan with the garlic, ginger and chilies and fry for 5 minutes/until cooked. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and put aside
- Heat some more cooking oil in the pan and pour in all your vegetables. Toss and turn until the baby marrows are cooked.
- Add a splash of fish sauce, 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add your cooked seafood mix and add the juice of 1 lemon.
- Add in your noodles and toss.
- Serve and Enjoy