This recipe works for all seafood. Mussels, prawns or calamari.
What You'll Need - Serves 3-4
- 250g Clams (Fresh or Frozen)
- 250g Fettuccine or Spaghetti
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Fresh Chilies
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Dry White Wine
- 2 Tsp Dried Tarragon
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Handful Of Fresh Parsley Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
Prep - 45 Mins
- If you're using frozen clams or mussels - defrost them in a bowl of salted water for 45 Minutes
- Mince garlic cloves with a grater or garlic press
- Finely chop your onion
- Half the cherry tomatoes
- Finely slice your chilies
- Finely chop Parsley
Let's Get Cooking - 30 Minutes
- In a pot, cook your pasta in hot water as per the instructions on the packet. Usually 12-15 Minutes.
- As the pasta is cooking, heat a pan with cooking oil
- Place your diced onion and garlic and stir until the onion is cooked making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and chillies. Press on the cherry tomatoes to release the juices.
- Add the Paprika
- Season with salt, pepper and the dried Tarragon
- Add the white wine then reduce the heat to low
- Add the clams and cover with a lid until the clams open up, about 3-5 minutes
- Once the clams are open it means they are cooked. Add half the chopped parsley and mix
- Combine with the cooked pasta and transfer into serving dish.
- sprinkle remainder of parsley on top
- Serve and Enjoy