Sweet potatoes are a great low calorie substitute for normal potatoes. They are rich in flavour and a guilt free indulgence. I prefer orange sweet potatoes for their texture and that beautiful orange colour but white sweet potatoes can also be used.
What You'll Need
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Robertsons Garlic & Rosemary Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Vegetable Oil is fine too)
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Preheat Oven at 200 degrees (Bake)
- Wash your sweet potatoes and slice into thin chips with the skins on.
- Mince garlic cloves
- Season sweet potato with Salt, Pepper, Oregano and garlic
- Pour the oil onto the sweet potato and mix.
Let's Get Cooking - 30 mins
- Lay the sweet potato evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the sweet potatoes are cooked and crispy
- Sprinkle smoked paprika onto them
- Serve and enjoy