It's mango season and that means it's salsa season. Try this easy recipe and pair it with Grilled meat, on top of tacos or wraps or with nachos. No cooking involved, just knife work.
What You'll Need
- One Can Kidney or Black Bean In brine
- 2 Mangoes
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 Cup of Frozen Sweet Corn (Feel free to use fresh sweet corn)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Red Chilies (Your choice, i use New Mexico Chilies)
- Bunch Fresh Coriander
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
Let's Get Cooking
- Drain your kidney or black beans. Rinse, drain and place in a mixing bowl.
- Thaw your sweet corn, squeeze any excess water and place in the mixing bowl
- Quarter your cherry tomatoes and place into the mixing bowl
- Slice your cucumber in half (lengthways) Core each halve by removing the seeds. Dice the cucumber and place in the mixing bowl.
- Dice your mangoes, red pepper, chilies, Red Onion, coriander and place in the mixing bowl.
- Finely mince your garlic cloves and place into the mixing bowl
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the bowl. Add salt and pepper to season. and mix all the ingredients together.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes to let the flavours combine
Serve and Enjoy :)