I love flat beans cause they have a sweeter taste than normal green beans and they are also very aesthetically pleasing.
What You'll Need
- Flat Beans
- Feta Cheese
- Bunch of Chives
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1/ Cup White Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
Prep : 10 Minutes
- Finely dice the chives
- Grate the garlic or use a garlic press
- in a bowl, combine chives and garlic. Add olive oil, vinegar and the juice of the lemon
- Season with salt and pepper
Let's Get Cooking 10 Minutes
- Place the flat beans in boiling water that has been salted.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes. Until they are slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Remove and place in ice cold water to stop the cooking
- Drain the water and place onto a serving plate.
- Crumble feta on top of the beans then drizzle the salad dressing over it.
- Serve on its own but also works well with runny poached eggs.