What You'll Need
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Stems Fresh Coriander
- 1 Red Chili
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
Prep - 20 Minutes
- Remove the avocados from their peels and place in a large bowl.
- Mash them using a masher - I like my guacamole chunky so there's no need for it to be smooth.
- Finely dice the red onion,chili and coriander
- Mince your garlic cloves (Having a Garlic press is very important here, you don't want to be biting into large pieces of raw garlic)
- Place the Onion,chili, coriander and garlic into the bowl with the avocados and combine.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve with tacos, chips or in burgers and sandwiches