This has to be one of my favourite snacks. It's easy and you can choose whatever toppings you'd like. This is just a guideline of what you'd need for the base of the pizza.
What You'll Need
- Tortilla Wraps - (1 wrap = 1 pizza)
- Any tomato based sauce (Pasta Sauce, Pesto, etc)
- White Cheddar Cheese
- Your toppings ( Leftover chicken and tomato & feta are the toppings in the picture)
Prep - 5 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees grill
- Grate your cheese
Let's Get Cooking - 15 Minutes
- Place your wraps in an oven tray, mine only fits two at a time.
- Take your sauce and spread it onto the wraps leaving room on the ends of the wrap
- Place your toppings onto the wraps
- Spread grated cheese on top.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted - about 10 minutes