This hummus recipe substitutes tahini for sesame oil. As someone who isn't a fan of tahini, I prefer my hummus this way.
What You'll Need - Serves 4-6
- 2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas (Canned is also fine)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Food Processor/ Blender
Prep : 5 Minutes
- Place the chickpeas, sesame and garlic cloves in the blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth paste, adding water as needed to get the blender/processor going.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and combine
- Serve with your choice of dipping foods (Fresh vegetables & breads)