Ice cream is easy to make at home. No need for an ice cream maker. A cheat that i use for this recipe is, mix the pureed mango with shop bough vanilla ice cream.
What You'll Need
- 2 Large Ripe Mangoes
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Can Condensed Milk
Prep - 25 Minutes
- Peel and cut the mangoes into chunks. Freeze them completely before working with them (I find this helps the ice cream set quicker. )
- Once the mangoes are frozen, place them in a blender or food processor and blend until its a paste. If your blender needs help moving, add milk, just enough to get it going.
- Add the condensed milk and combine
- In a large bowl whisk the cream until stiff
- Add the cream to the mango mixture. Place into a plastic container and freeze until solid
- Serve with fresh mango pieces and some honey if desired.