Seafood and pasta make a great combination and also a very quick meal. I'd recommend getting your prawns already cleaned cause its not a fun job.
What You'll Need - Serves 2
- 200g Linguine/ Spaghetti/ Fettuccine
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Anchovies or 1 Tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1 Can Peeled Whole Tomatoes
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Wine
- ½ Lemon
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
Prep - 5 Minutes
- Half your cherry tomatoes
- Peel and mince your garlic cloves
- If using anchovies, mince them by chopping them finely.
- Season your prawns with salt and pepper
Directions - 12- 15 Minutes
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, then return to the pan with a good splash of the cooking water.
- While the pasta cooks, in a pan heat some oil.
- Add the garlic cloves, anchovies/ paste and chili flakes into the pan
- Combine and add the canned tomato as well as the cherry tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes come to a simmer reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the wine and combine. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes until the cherry tomatoes are soft.
- Season with salt, pepper and the sugar.
- Add the prawns and allow them to cook for 3-5 minutes
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and combine.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and sprinkle chopped parsley into the pasta.