Fritters are such a great way to make use of any vegetables you have in your fridge.
What You'll Need - Serves 3-4
- 2 Cups Sweet Corn
- 2 Eggs
- 6 Small Baby Marrows
- 2 Spring Onions
- 10g (Small Handful) Parsley
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- Cooking Oil for Shallow Frying
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Wash and grate the baby marrows. Add them to a bowl with the sweet corn.
- Finely chop the spring onions and parsley and add it to the bowl
- Finely mince the garlic cloves and add it to the bowl
- Combine and season with cumin, salt and pepper to taste
- Add the eggs and combine
- Add the flour and combine until its a very thick paste
Let's Get Cooking - 15 Minutes
- Heat enough oil to shallow fry the patties in a pan
- Place the dough (about two tablespoons) and shape into a disk. You can make these smaller if you like.
- Fry on medium heat until browned. Flip the fritter and fry the opposite end until brown
- Repeat until the dough is finished
- Serve with your favourite sauce.