I love fish and i don't eat enough of it. This is one my favourite ways to have my fish. This recipe works well with ANY fish, i used yellowtail. Its an easy one pot meal.
What You'll Need - Serves 2
- 4 Fillets of Fish - Your pick
- 1 Pack Fresh Spinach/ Swiss Chard
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup White Wine - Any
- 2 Teaspoons Tarragon
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Oven Proof Dish
Prep - 10 Minutes
- Preheat Oven at 200 degrees (Bake)
- Roughly Chop your spinach
- Mince garlic
- Season Fish with salt and pepper
Let's Get Cooking - 40 Minutes
- Saute the spinach in a pan until it is wilted. Once cooked, spread evenly in the oven proof dish.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and stir (using a whisk)
- While stirring, add the white wine and milk to form a thick sauce. If its too thick, feel free to add more wine or milk.
- Add the tarragon,garlic salt and pepper to taste and stir. Remove off the heat.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the spinach in the oven proof dish.
- Pour the white sauce on top of the fish.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes on top of the sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.